When it comes to social media marketing, businesses have to identify their customer base, find the most convenient social media channels, do research about their industries, monitor their competitors, allocate budget and come up with a marketing strategy. A professional Birmingham social media company can easily do this and manage your social media accounts and marketing campaigns. A good understanding of analytics is the key for top-performance social media marketing campaigns. Analytics are data mainly consisting of numbers; they are just more difficult-to-analyse statistics. So, we'll leave dealing with analytics to the experts for now. But, how can statistics about social media have an impact on your marketing strategy?
Here are some statistics and how to use them for your company's marketing strategy:
1. Nearly 80% of social media activity is via smartphones! (Source: Marketing Land)
This figure implies having a mobile app about your business on the market is an excellent idea for brand recognition and frequent conversions.
2. Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every single day. These are watched by 30 million visitors. (Source: Merch Dope)
Well, what are you waiting for? Start using videos for marketing!
3. 71% of the people who have had a good social media experience with a brand, will recommend it to others. (Source: Ambassador)
Always interact with visitors who have asked a question or left a comment!
4. 93% of businesses on social media are likely to increase their ad budgets for the next year. (Source: Hootsuite)
Businesses on social media must be earning good profits.
5. The top instagram companies post about 5 times a week. (Source: Hootsuite)
This data can give you an idea on how often to post on this platform.
Although figures slightly differ among the sources, they still provide a good insight into your next social media campaign.